27 August 2007

Sleepwalking Mystery

Apparently last night I struck again (although I have no memory of any of this). Robin informed me this morning that last night at 3 a.m. I crawled over her to get out of bed (very carefully she says) and left the room, I did "something" somewhere in the house, and came back a few minutes later, carefully crawling back over her again to get into the bed.

How curious. This is very unlike my normal sleepwalking activities. Why would I crawl over her to get out of bed? I could get up on my own side of the bed, walk to the door, sleepwalk and do whatever I do while I sleepwalk, and get back into the bed on my side like I normally do. Something strange is going on here. Then again, if I were thinking logically during my sleepwalk escapades, I probably wouldn't sleepwalk in the first place.

Also, I would like to know what I was doing while I was sleepwalking because this morning I was exhausted, even after 9 hours of "sleep." I asked Robin but for some reason she didn't get up to follow me. (Wasn't she curious?) My guess is I used Robin's pilates exercise ball, played Wii tennis for a while, or cleaned the bathroom, but I don't think we'll ever really know for sure.

No comments: