01 October 2007

If We Mated

You've probably seen Conan O'Brien's hilarious skit called If They Mated. Here's how it works: Conan takes two pictures of celebrities who are dating, feeds the photos into a special computer from NASA, and the computer then shows what a baby produced by these celebrities would look like. So, I called in some favors, got a hold of this NASA computer, and tried it out for Robin and me just to see what one of our future children would look like.

Here are our starting photos:
Nothing too crazy here. Just a couple of cute kids in love.


So, now let's see what our baby would look like:
Oh my goodness! What is that thing? Maybe it could date Sloth from the Goonies. Hopefully it has a sweet spirit. No, the world would be a better place if we just didn't have any children. A lot of people have been asking us when we will start having kids. I think I will just answer by showing this picture.

7 comments:

Jerkolas said...

I think that would be a great response. Carry that little bundle of joy with you in your wallet and whip it out for all those nosey married folks.

Ben said...

I don't know. That kid would probably be the best looking Markanich I've ever met.

Ben said...

Zing!!!

two forks said...

what amazing eyes that baby would have!

michal & david coombs said...

can you do david and me? we've been married for a little over 3 years--we've gotten the "kids" question a lot more than you!!

two forks said...

on second thought.... good thing we aren't mating!

Ma B said...

I hope you have two sets of identical twins!