14 December 2007

Dear Bill Gates,

I really enjoyed my first day at your company. The people were nice. My office has a great view. We get free soda and juice! I just have one complaint: my PC didn't work. But thank you for sending a Tech to check it out when the Help Desk person couldn't fix it over the phone. A few hours later I could check my Gmail account, buy iTunes for my iPod, and research on Google which Nintendo Wii game I should buy.


Sincerely,

Your Newest Employee in RTC Building 5 Room 4098

5 comments:

deidra said...

Awesome!

michal & david coombs said...

mr. gates looks very happy with your decisions

Ben said...

Your neck looks disgusting.

C-Biscuit said...

That's my head on Bono's neck. You should take it up with him.

Yaj said...

Do they have "Mr. G's Neighborhood" re-runs on the t.v. in the cafeteria?