16 January 2008

Deadly Ice Conditions!



This was the view from our window when we woke up yesterday. You must be thinking, "Wow, they have a really nice view. It looks so beautiful and peaceful in the valley below." Wrong! I went outside to scrape off the car and I found this note by the exit to our building:



I didn't believe our landlord, Francie. She's notorious for doing bizarre things and leaving notes all over our building. (My favorite part of this note is how she wrote, "Tues." at the top and gave her phone number in case of emergencies. If my car got stuck and blocked the neighbors, what is she going to do when I call her--bust out the jaws of life?) So I went right outside.





I should have listened to Francie!

5 comments:

two forks said...

francie knows best! just remember what she said about physical activity for married couples!

Shauna said...

Love the deadly incident pic. I personally like to watch the news here and hear about the "Winter Blizzards"!

CaliZona said...

Move to Phoenix.

Yaj said...

oooooooooohhhh.....!

Yaj said...

P.S. Between the first and second pictures, the position of your hat, collar, right and left hands all changed. Were these staged photos?