14 January 2008

You Decided 2008



America has spoken! 52 percent* of voters are in favor of banning mayonnaise.

I think 67 votes represent enough of the population for me to know where the nation stands on the Mayonnaise Issue. I pledge to you that, if I am elected President, I will institute a Mayonnaise Prohibition as my first order of business. (After that I will put in a Papa Johns in the White House basement right by the bowling alley).


*The margin of error for this professionally-conducted, unbiased, randomized cluster sample is +/- 2%.

1 comment:

Yaj said...

Obviously the "scientific" "random" (and huge) sample forgot to call the trucker/plumber/Mike's sub shop devotee contingent. Like Mark Twain (initials "S.C.") said: "There are lies, damn lies, and then there's statistics." Condiments are condiments - pick and choose and NO whining...