26 February 2008

24 Hour Fitness

A number of Robin's friends have recently asked her what I do to work out. Obviously, my toned and muscular physique invites comments and questions like this. So, as a courtesy I thought I'd document my strict regimen for you.

You can't go wrong with a Costco-sized box of Oreos. All those reps really shape the biceps (see photo).



Everyone knows crosswords are great for the mind AND body. Hmmm, what's a 4-letter word for "Huge muscles" that starts with "G"?



Naps are essential after a hard workout. They help the muscles to regenerate.



I find that the yoga ball is the perfect supplement to my TV watching. If this is what a yoga class is like, sign me up.



All this leads to a fit body. Wow, look at those guns (a four-letter word for "Huge muscles").

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Your armadillo is looking mighty fine with his cheez-it diet, too.
Keep inspiring all of us in Arizona!!!

Julia said...

Um, you're hysterical. And extremely fit, I might add.

two forks said...

now you all know my secret; i am a shallow, shallow girl who only dates/marries the hulkiest boys!

michal & david coombs said...

hilarious! should i post the photo of you the halloween you dressed up in my 50's waitress outfit?

Yaj said...

Wiener poopie...

Yaj said...

Oh, and is that four-letter word in the crossword "gasp"...?