27 March 2008

C-Biscuit Music Video World Premiere: Popcorn Popping

Back in 2004 I recorded some songs and released them on an EP entitled Oh Pepper?. Only about 50 copies were made so if you have one, it would probably fetch quite a nice sum on eBay.


But due to technological limitations, I wasn't able to manifest my artistic vision for any of the songs in music video form until now. This is my version of the popular children's song, "Popcorn Popping." You know Spring is here when pollen is in the air and blossoms are on the trees. Welcome back, old friend.

This video is so exclusive you won't find it on MTV's TRL or VH1 Pop-Up Videos. Just sit back and enjoy what Oh Pepper? has to offer.

10 comments:

Ben said...

I'm just glad you didn't post the unrated version.

shortino said...

I don't know what to say. Except... maybe you could send some spring towards Wisconsin. It snowed on Easter, and is snowing again today. Please... just make it stop.

Yaj said...

I will reserve my comment(s) until after Rachel posts hers...

Jerkolas said...

I've tried and it actually costs more to post this EP for sale on ebay than it fetches.

two forks said...

where are my photography credits??

rachel tanner said...

That was interesting. (:
Actually, it was beautiful, I love that song.
I wish I could look out the window and see apricot trees...oh the day...

P.S. Thank you for waiting Brother M.

Yaj said...

Whew! My spine is tingling! I am pop, pop, popping infused! I have to say, well, HAVE to say, that I extend my sincerest lugubrious commiserations to the poor photographer. I did kind of like how the swaggering walk at the end was perfectly captured in exactly the proper frame and sequence though... piquant! Can you just feel how pop, pop, popping proud I am? I can't help myself, I'm gushing...! Can you say, "See what you missed, you MTV, reality TV, cable TV, HDTV myopic cyclopses!" Excuse me, I'm spent... bedtime for Pop Pop Pops.

Tristina said...

Wow - that was great. I am so glad my mom sent me the link! Hope all is well!

Yaj said...

What does it mean when you EPS* an EP to Ebay and they E-ticket it back with an Ebill? Who's gonna pay this?! Well, not me - the bill just got popped into the po-po-potty... never saw it. Now I'll just wa-wa-wait for the EPA to knock on my door.

*It was really UPS, but the letters didn't fit.

For some reason, after that song, I can't stop stu-stu-stuttering...

luke g said...

Marky,

that was hilarious...i sent it to my whole family. Meghann and I really enjoyed it. PROPS amico mio!