17 March 2008

St. Patrick's Day!



It's time again to eat some corned beef and cabbage, talk like a leprechaun, and wear green. I also set the DVR today to record Leprechaun starring Jennifer Aniston and Willow!!! What an amazing holiday.

Some of my favorite Irish things:

Irish Spring soap
Leprechauns
Conan O'Brien
The Guinness guys who say "Brilliant!"
The Thrills
Lucky Charms
Not Bono
"Danny Boy"
Jigs


Past holiday greetings:

2007. Brilliant! In case you don't understand this one you can watch this video.


2006. I guess I ran out of ideas this year (see 2004).


2005. Top ten all-time holiday greeting.


2004. Not bad for MS Paint.

3 comments:

Yaj said...

Looks like a pot o' Cap'n Crunch! Top o' de eevnin' tooya!

CaliZona said...

What about Sean Connery in Darby O'Gill? Talk about CLASSICS...

(you are adorable!)

rachel tanner said...

My favorite was last year's and 2005's.