20 March 2008

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

The results are in:


Because of the extremely high voter turnout on this poll, I sent an email asking MTV/VH1 to consider me in an upcoming reality TV show. Here's the email:



I think it's only a matter of time before they respond and offer me my own show. In the meantime, check out this amazing clip from a recent episode of Flavor of Love:

video

Watch closely for this:

1. The way Flav types with his index fingers. I actually know a lawyer who types just like this.
2. How excited Flav gets when he discovers the object of his internet research. Usually when I get just the right hit on Google, I yell "Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" too.
3. How the girls talk trash about the one who was on Oprah. They have every right to be suspicious that someone could be "star-searching." Everyone knows that the winning contestant on Flavor of Love will go far in life.

6 comments:

two forks said...

the two fingered typing kills me!!!

and all flavor of love contestants are star-searching... i mean saaphyri from one of the other seasons is now an internet star trying to sell her very desirable "lip chap." who wouldn't want that?!

michal & david coombs said...

my favorite part is when you say the internet is too evil and tv is much safer for videos. i think you're right. i hope they give you an all rights included good for the whole family tv series!!

Yaj said...

They'll be calling any minute now... can I be the behind-the-scenes gopher for stuff like drinks and s'mores? Hey boy, get me s'more o' dat!



Yes sir, right away sir, thank you sir... howmidoin'?

Yaj said...

you know, I really think it's spelled "Wooooooooooooowwwww."

rachel tanner said...

I don't think it matters how you spell "wow" either way its funny.(: I hope they write you back!
I think the 22 that voted for you are your true friends.

P.S. I type with two fingers sometimes...

shortino said...

I only type with 9 digits... what's my other thumb doing the whole time? Atrophying... that's what.