30 April 2008

Skagit Valley Tulip Festival with My Buddy

Some of you have asked me how My Buddy and I are enjoying the outdoors now that springtime is here. We're loving it! Last weekend we headed up to Mt. Vernon, Washington, for the 25th Annual Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. The flowers were beautiful and My Buddy and I had a great time.

We both thought the view was breathtaking. Just look at the colors!


I lifted him up so he could smell the flowers. (He's just a little guy.)


Then some lady took a picture of us like we were some kind of freaks. Like you've never seen a guy and his armadillo at the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival before! Now I know how celebrities feel when paparazzi follow them around. Britney, I got your back.


Later, I turned my head for just a second and when I looked back, he was nowhere to be found. I looked everywhere for that little guy. "My Buddy!" I yelled, "Where are you?"


Luckily I found him after a few minutes. Here we are, reunited.


All in all, we had a good day. There's nothing like the Tulip Festival with My Buddy (oh, and my wife.)

3 comments:

Yaj said...

Ym yddub!! Ym yddub! YMMMMM!!!

two forks said...

wow thanks for featuring me in this post!

hint - open up the "flower smelling" picture and you'll see me in christian's sunglasses, right lens taking the picture. that big red bag? well that's how we transport "my buddy" so as not to disturb the locals. although many people veered around us...

unlovely said...

aww..your buddy is so cute.and i like that i see him all over your blog.btw i stumbled upon it by accident but i got a chance to read some of your posts and they are really cool and funny.and the pics kick ass.