01 April 2008

So Long, Farewell



Goodbye, blog readers. Sadly, Bear Stearns isn't the only casualty of the stumbling economy, bursting housing bubble, and weakened U.S. dollar. The extensive research projects, unbiased scientific polls, professional-quality Photoshopping, studio-produced music videos, in-depth editorial essays, and peaceful demonstrating you find on Oh Pepper? all cost money. Alas, even Oh Pepper? has been hit by the rising consumer index and prices at the pump.

So, the day has come that Oh Pepper? can no longer survive without support from you, the loyal readers. Luckily, I've calculated that if each of the thousands of daily readers donate just $1, Oh Pepper? can stay afloat another 12 months. Think of this as a PBS pledge drive, except you're getting better entertainment without the free tote bag.

To donate, just log into Paypal and pledge your donation to account: (my last name)@yahoo.com.

Your the best,

C-Biscuit

7 comments:

two forks said...

is it bad that i am a little bit happy about this... for the past 9 months all i've heard is "oh christian is soooo funny! christian's blog is sooooo amazing!" well know loving cake will have its comeback! just you wait.

Amanda said...

Oh, oh! I notice a grammatical error!!! It's "You're the best" not "Your the best". This could potentially aggravate Ben if you left this error on this post. It caused him to think twice about liking a girl back in the day.

PS. I'm too cheap to donate. Sorry.

Ben said...

Amanda obviously missed the sarcarm (and veiled reference to a certain Fetcher) with the "Your the best" comment, and for that my friend I apologize.

I, on the other hand, am smart enough to realize that this post is simply an April Fools Day prank and that Oh Pepper will remain with us over the long haul. Also, for financial reasons, I am interpreting the solicitation for money as another prank, so I won't pay. Oh man, you are so funny!!!

Amanda said...

I guess that's what I get for never really reading this blog unless I'm super bored at work. Thanks for posting the link to your previous post. Sorry I've embarassed you Ben.

Yaj said...

Your kiding...


Sorry, Miss Rachie, I couldnt' weight...

Yaj said...

It is two days later and the blog site is still up. Thank Heaven above! My day is made, perhaps my year... Apparently the paying, viewing public came through!! Thank you to all!!

Reed F said...

Your hilarious for putting that up there. I didn't buy that bull crap joke for a split second. Look at you trying to go Jay-z on us by "retiring while in your prime" only to set the stage for a comeback. HA. I don't buy it Vonny. Nice Fools joke. I look forward to you blogging through the rest of your days.

P.S. I donated my life savings to your cause.