29 July 2008

Man On The Moon

NASA turns 50 today. Happy Birthday NASA. This month also happens to be the 39th anniversary of when Apollo 11 landed on the moon. You probably don't know this about me but I was there. I'd like to take this time to silence all those skeptics out there who don't believe we landed on the moon. If these photos don't win you over, I don't know what will:

Hide-and-go-seek was a hit with the astronauts. There just weren't too many places to hide.


On our breaks we drag-raced and played chicken. I usually won.


"Hey Buzz, how about another pina colada?" Because there is no atmosphere on the moon, NASA told us to wear extra sunscreen.


All in all I enjoyed my time on the moon. It wasn't the earth but it was pretty nice. I definitely recommend it to anyone who has a chance to stop by.

2 comments:

two forks said...

according to these enhanced NASA photos revealing that you, were in fact on the moon in 1969, it looks like you are about 29 in the photos... so that makes you 68 and older than me! i knew there was something fishy about your age.

Yaj said...

Is this what they meant by "Moonies?"