27 August 2008

Take Your Child To Work Day

Well, yesterday was Take Your Child To Work Day here at work. I don't have any kids yet (not a fan of the poopy diapers) so of course I took My Buddy. We had a grand time!


I let him choose a drink when we got there. (I usually try not to let him have too much caffeine; it's not good for armadillos.)



Then he helped me check my email (he's good with the mouse.)



We had lunch together and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine outside. He wanted to know why some people are vegetarians. I told him I had no idea.



We also made some copies together. His claws are like built-in staple removers.



Then he helped me pitch my big idea in the Conference Room. Having him by my side gave me the confidence I needed to persuade the Board.



All in all it was a great day but by the end, we were ready to go home.

8 comments:

Sara G said...

HILARIOUS! So, thanks to Robin's Olympics post, I am now a subscriber to your blog. Maybe someday I'll get to meet Robin's funny hubby, but until then I'll be coming back here for some laughs.

Yaj said...

So, was it Casual Friday?

The Edwards Clan said...

I never know what exactly I'm going to read or see on your blog, Christian, but I do know that it will make me laugh. You always deliver. What a wacko you are! :o)

n i c k said...

When I was chatting with you on gmail, was it you or Armadillo?

Julia said...

You are insane. Who did you get to take those pictures and be in the board room shots?

Laura said...

As a first time comment leaver on your blog I must admit that I come here when I need to laugh...because my little boy or life in general is stressing me out. You are crazy Christian, but your blog always makes me smile! Where in the world did you get your little buddy?

Michael said...

I guess I can see the family resemblence...

Speedmaster said...

LOL! ;-)