29 September 2008

National Biscuit Month!

Don't these look delicious?

Maybe you didn't know this but September is National Biscuit Month. I don't know about you but for me it's been just one big month-long celebration. Kind of like Mardi Gras, but only better. I've eaten biscuits nearly every day, visited biscuit festivals, watched biscuit parades, and danced all night at biscuit night clubs. So what better way to usher out National Biscuit Month than with three amazing acoustic songs about biscuits?







You can find these classic hits and others on my limited edition EP entitled Oh Pepper? It was released on Fetchers Records in 2004. Just go to any respectable record store and they'll know what you're talking about.



Poll results:

7 comments:

'L' said...

Hallelujah for Biscuits and your sweet record!! Your PHat vinyl made for an awesome table turner at the DJ Bizquick concert in Phoenix this on Friday! It was off the chain! Keep the real talent coming our way!

Yaj said...

I had such a hard time voting! They were all so equally, um, equal. If only I could pick all three! If only...

the guitarist from hell said...

There once was a young boy named biscuit,
Who was always on target and never missed it.
He was jamming one day, in his usual way--
When he realized he could reach more people if he would just disc it.

We are waiting for the CD.

Ben said...

If only songs about biscuits could feed starving children like real biscuits would.

Anyway, I voted for "If I Can't Have Just One Today" becaue rhyming "oven" with "nothing" is brilliant.

Ashley said...

When did National Bliscuit Day begin? And, how come I didn't know about it?

You know how we say "bliscuit head"?, you should post what a bliscuit head looks like.

Yaj said...

Maybe you could invent a new game, Mr. Bliscuit Head...

the aaron monsons said...

If "Come on Down" doesn't win, I will be very disappointed. The repetition is brilliant.