12 April 2009

Dear Cadbury,

Thank you for producing your delicious Cadbury Creme Eggs in the original size this year. They are such a wonderful Easter treat.

Last year's smaller eggs were very disappointing. And even more disappointing was how you tried to trick us on the FAQ section of your website:



Oh really? How do you explain this:



Why would you lie to us? We all knew the eggs were smaller, even if a whole year had passed since the last time we enjoyed the delicious, creamy, gooey goodness that is a Cadbury Creme Egg. You thought you took us for chumps until BJ Novak from The Office exposed your little conspiracy on Conan O'Brien:



(Also, thank you BJ Novak for saying you stock up on candy the day after Easter for 50% off. Now maybe Robin won't get so mad when I come home with 15 12oz. bags of Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs from Target like I did last year.)

So Cadbury, thank you for going back to the delicious original-size Creme Eggs again. And please don't screw with us anymore. Happy Easter!

Sincerely,
C-Biscuit


3 comments:

Yaj said...

Funny, I have never stocked up before or after Easter. Guess I missed out on that bonanza...

I should have wised up by now!

Bethanne said...

Cadbury Creme Eggs are one of only three candies we buy (and I'm the only ones at my house that gets to eat them!). I LOVE those things and I stick them in the freezer to last longer...

Yaj said...

Did you see my blog post today about melamine and Cadbury eggs?

Don't eat'em!