11 June 2009

Dear TSA,

I want to thank you for preventing me from taking my 6 oz. Yoplait through airport security the other day. It was very careless of me. Those yogurt cultures can be very dangerous, especially when there are more than 3 ounces of them in a single container. If I had paid more attention to your helpful and informational Prohibited Items sign, I would have known better.



Also, thank you for taking the time to explain to me that it was safe to eat my yogurt in the “unsecure” area of the airport (before the metal detectors) but not after entering the “sterile” area of the airport (after the metal detectors.) This now makes total sense to me and I feel silly for having questioned your logic on why I couldn’t just open my Yoplait and eat it in front of you so as not to waste it. You made my flight safer that day. Please know that your tireless efforts don't go unnoticed.

Sincerely,
C-Biscuit

3 comments:

deidra said...

It's not just the yogurt cultures. They feel the same way about applesauce. I'm still bitter about it, two years later.

Yaj said...

I am shocked you even brought yogurt to the airport. They should have stopped you at the front door...

Rabble rouser.

CaliZona said...

What flavor was it?