16 November 2009

Result 2 of about 127,000

I'm afraid Oh Pepper? has been kinda boring lately. Not here's-50-photos-of-my-kids-and-a-mundane-summary-of-what-we-did-today boring, but more like watching-a-Matthew-McConaughey-romantic-comedy-boring. There are some good parts but mostly you know what's going to happen before it happens. So I've been thinking that it may be time to shut the doors to Oh Pepper? for good. It's been a great 2+ year run, but recently it's felt like the better days are behind us. That is, until I just noticed that if you Google the phrase "mayonnaise is gross," Oh Pepper? comes up as the second hit.



As you can see, Oh Pepper? even comes up before a blog that is actually called "Mayonnaise is gross." So even if I never deliver another A+ blog again, I will feel like my contribution to the world wide web is complete. You're welcome, internet (and Al Gore.)

5 comments:

Mark Edwards said...

Apparently Al Gore must not like the content of Oh, Pepper? or you arrogance because the internet has now dropped you to #3 as of 5:32 eastern.

C-Biscuit said...

This is an outrage!!!

Yaj said...

I searched it today.

Dateline: 17 November 2009
3:10pm Eastern

"Mayonnaise is gross" --

Google #6
MSN (Bing) - not on the first 7 pages
Yahoo - not on the first 10 pages

Bummer.

A second poll would pump up the SEO ranking. Try it...

Yaj said...

P.s. I thought the blog is called "Oh? Pepper"...

rachel tanner said...

thats so tight!! i actually typed it into google to see if it was true...