25 December 2009

Merry Christmas!

Well, wrapping paper is all over the floor so you know Christmas is here. Here's what I wish I had gotten this year but didn't:

Jumpin Jammerz: The "one-piece footed pajamas for pre-teens, teenagers, and adults" (and apparently my old roommate, Reed, pictured here.)


Egg Genie: Because boiling eggs is so hard.


And if that video wasn't enough, check out this testimonial from Mike J. in Spring Grove, Illinois:


Ab Away 2: (But only if it comes with the jean shorts.)


Bathroom Maid: Because I need a classier way to dispense my toilet paper.


Hoveround: Watch the video and you'll see why.



And in case you didn't get that present you were hoping for, this is dedicated to you from me:

3 comments:

Yaj said...

I got a bag of M&M's. And a cool photo album...

calizona said...

My mom gave me the footie pj's when I got married.

Really.

calizona said...

Oh - and Ellie listened intently to the kitty serenade.