13 January 2010

If You Find Them In The Good Book



For all you kids out there who want to swear and let it all out but are worried about getting in trouble, I have just the thing for you. My new single, "If You Find Them In The Good Book," conveniently delineates which swear words are okay to say since they are found in the scriptures. Because if you find them in the good book then they’re good enough for me.



In case you want to sing along with the chorus:

So listen up, and gather ‘round
I’ve got some words to say
If they’re in the holy scriptures
Then they’re bound to be okay
So listen up, and gather ‘round
I’ll set your conscience free
If you find them in the good book
Then they’re good enough for me

2 comments:

Yaj said...

I can't imagine what in the world inspired this!

For years mothers told their children not to do what J. Golden Kimball did because, after all, he is the only General Authority to die in an accident!

Are you going to sell it?

Yaj said...

Jordan loves the song!