03 February 2010

Döppelganger Week

So I learned from Facebook that this week is Doppelganger Week. Apparently you're supposed to change your profile picture to a celebrity that you think looks most like you. I'm not going to do that, Facebook, nor will I fill out my gender in my profile. If you can't tell I'm a dude without me saying so, I probably shouldn't be putting myself out there on Facebook in the first place. (Seriously, why does anyone fill this out????)

But I will inform you that for some reason Robin is saying that I look like Topher Grace. I don't really take this as a compliment or a good thing, but whatever. You be the judge:


This picture of me is like 11 years old but I guess I can see some similarity, especially in the chiseled jaws and large biceps. Too bad they didn't cast me instead to be the nerdy best friend love interest in Win A Date With Tad Hamilton. That would have done wonders for my career.

So anyway, if any of you is Facebook friends with ol' Topher, I give you my permission to send him this picture of me to use as his doppelganger this week. He'll probably take it as a compliment.

3 comments:

Terese said...

Haven't you learned by now that Robin is always right? :) I first thought both pictures were of the same person!

Andy said...

Topher Grace is better than mine: that kid on the Never-ending Story.

Yaj said...

This is the first time I have heard of Topher Grace, I think, and now that I have seen him, well, I just can't express it here very well at all...