07 May 2010

New Shoes, et al.

These are my new running shoes, the Reebok Zigpulses. They are awesome and they look great. And after my next workout in them, I plan to try one of those new KFC Double Down sandwiches that uses pieces of fried chicken for bread. (Hopefully it comes with mayonnaise.)


Then I will wash that down with a delicious Italian soda using this new bacon-flavored syrup from Torani.


Then to relax I will watch one of the best, original, and freshest shows on television: American Idol. Then my mailman and I will play some Playstation together. Then in response to my law school's myriad solicitations for donations to the alumni fund, I will make a contribution as a token of my appreciation for all the doors my law degree has opened.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

2 comments:

david & michal coombs said...

Here's an article for yet another sarcastic reply that you can make to all the people who said a law degree was a sure way to open doors. Sorry I was one of them I should have been more pessimistic!
http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/109478/bar-raised-for-law-grad-jobs?mod=career-work

Yaj said...

If I had worn shoes like that to my high school I'd have been beaten up every day, by boys and girls.

If I did NOT eat something like that for lunch at my high school I'd have been beaten up every day, by boys and girls.

If I did NOT pour something like that over everything I ate at lunch in my high school I'd have been beaten up every day, by boys and girls.

Boy, times change...