21 July 2010

The Best of Oh Pepper?

Well, three years ago today I brought you the first Oh Pepper? entry. Most of my blogs have been pretty stupid, but to commemorate my three years of clogging the internet here is a list of my personal favorites, in no particular order:

The time I protested in front of Starbucks when all the Starbucks nationwide closed simultaneously for two hours for training.

My many uses for the Slanket, including marathon training.

Apples To Apples: The very scientific blind taste test that determined which apple is indeed the best.

My campaign speech on the only issue that really matters--mayonnaise.

I've written a number of blogs about spite, but this was my favorite. My new spite voting system will revolutionize the way we look at democracy.

My two blogs on my friend and former roommate, Nate: one about his secret trip to Finland and another about the time he broke the Sabbath.

Wholesome Swimwear, the only way to swim (modestly).

My Buddy: The introduction to my pet armadillo and the time we went to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival together.

The essay in which I explained why Flavor Flav is better than me.

Skymall: Going Beyond The Ordinary and Skymall: Second Leg.

The time I visited the moon.

When I learned that vegan pizza is gross and vegans don't laugh.

My Twilight reviews of the Breaking Dawn book and the New Moon movie.

My open letter to the (pathetic) Somali Pirates.

The ongoing mailman saga.

The Original Oh Pepper? I may not own the domain www.ohpepper.com, but we all know who owns the original Oh Pepper?

24 Hour Fitness: A look into my life of fitness and healthy eating.

Ikea: It was about time someone finally translated those confusing product names.

General Conference Report: Some people expect these every six months, but it's just not possible. Plus my Mom thinks I'm a bad person when I write stuff like this.

Cat House: The initial observation and the critter motel follow-up.

The time my friend Ben and I accidentally crashed a prom in Mt. Sterling, Illinois.

And don't forget the holiday greetings:

Groundhog Day 2009
Pioneer Day 2009
Halloween 2008
Hot Tea Month 2009
Punctuation Day 2008

I sincerely apologize for wasting your time all these years.

1 comment:

Jay said...

I not only enjoy reading your blogs, but I also enjoy wasting time.

Not that those two things go together...

So keep'em coming! And add some salt?