03 November 2010

50,000!

Sometime today Oh Pepper? will hit a total of 50,000 visitors since its inception in 2007. Assuming an average of 1 minute per visit, that is 833 hours that you readers will never get back. I guess you could do a lot worse (really, Jersey Shore?), but I sincerely apologize for wasting your time with this nonsense.

So as a thank you for stopping by, the 50,000th visitor will get this signed picture of me with My Buddy:



Leave a comment if you're the lucky 50,000th (or you could just right click and save.) And since you're here now, why not join the Oh Pepper? Facebook Page? 54 people already have and they are all moderately glad they did.

6 comments:

chartie said...

I'm too fast . . . 49,974.

Lildonbro said...

and I'm too slow...50,264

david&michal said...

Pace would love that for his nursery! Can we have a signed copy???

calizona said...

Dangit! I wanted one!

Jay said...

Why would I need to be a certain number to get a signed picture?

Interestingly, the word I am supposed to type below to prove I am l'houmo universal is "rates."

I guess I do...

You may send my picture any time.

Three Hundred Sixty Five said...

That is the cutest armadillo ~ you know that they carry leprosy, right?