15 November 2010

Your Mom Goes To College!



I recently read this "news" story from BYU's Police Beat and just had to re-post it here:

Oct. 5 Two male students were arguing over dating. One was having a difficult time getting dates and was telling the other student about it. The second student joked that he didn’t have a difficult time getting dates and he could date the other student’s mother. The first student took offense and slammed the second student against a wall and brandished a knife. Upon arrival, the police arrested the first student for aggravated assault. However, the second student decided not to press charges, so the first student was released.

I'm not sure which part is funniest: that the first guy can't get a date at BYU, that the second guy said he could get a date with the first guy's mom, or that the dating-your-mom statement caused the first guy to actually pull a knife on the second guy. All around classic. Only in Provo, I guess.

5 comments:

david&michal said...

And you know that student one got his knife on his mission. Student two is lucky it wasn't a machete.

Jay said...

Just a couple of return missionary yucks!

"No problem officer. He didn't frighten me. Look at him!"

That might get the knife pulled a second time!

Lildonbro said...

I just love the detail. They could have just written that Student 1 pulled a knife on student two, but I like that they put it all in there.

...kind of makes me wish stuff like that would happen in Richmond.

Lildonbro said...

I just love the detail. They could have just written that Student 1 pulled a knife on student two, but I like that they put it all in there.

...kind of makes me wish stuff like that would happen in Richmond.

Raul said...

haha funny